Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Personalized supplements made just foru

I started taking Genewize supplements in June of 2011.  Before I started using my Genewize I had kankor sores in my mouth every month for at least 1 week...so painful...I would say they started lightly when I was approximately 45 years old and just got worse and by age 50 I was tired of the pain.  Every since I have used Genewize I have not had any sores in my mouth.  The company took a swab from my mouth and tested for 12 snps of DNA.  What I found out is that both sides of my family had a disadvantaged gene that would not allow me to naturally absorb selinium.  What this amazing supplementation does for me is to live free of pain.  It has helped me in many other ways and I will continue to blog :http://mypersonalizeddnasupplements.blogspot.com/

Also if you want to find more information about this company and its science then go to the following link:www.kellyscoggins.foru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment